- 09 Jun 2021
Discover 5 steps to optimise your professional knowledge sharing WEBINAR.
Diccon and I explain knowledge sharing in a short webinar, see the link above.
We show you how SenateSenate and SenateTalk enable you to build stronger, longer lasting and beneficial communities.
Our advice is to:
1 Capture: using SenateTalk to host your webinars
- create a focus for your crowd: clients, colleagues or peers.
- assemble your crowd.
- leverage an event, forum or webinar.
2 Engage: on SenateSense to host your content
- create content to encourage discussion.
- use discussion to identify issues relevant to your crowd.
3 Retain: thro SenateSense Q&A
- capitalise on post-event enthusiasm.
- create on-going discussions around the issues.
- develop rich content around complex problems.
4 Convert: identify hot topics and cross
-sell your expertise
- leverage freemium content to drive sales of products and expertise.
5 Track: with Senate metrics
- track ROI.
- surface new areas of interest as they arise.
- identify key areas for business development.