- 09 Jun 2021
Discover 5 steps to optimise your professional knowledge sharing WEBINAR.
Diccon and I explain knowledge sharing in a short webinar, see the link above.
We show you how SenateSenate and SenateTalk enable you to build stronger, longer lasting and beneficial communities.
Our advice is to:
- Capture: using SenateTalk to host your webinars - create a focus for your crowd: clients, colleagues or peers. - assemble your crowd. - leverage an event, forum or webinar.
- Engage: on SenateSense to host your content - create content to encourage discussion. - use discussion to identify issues relevant to your crowd.
- Retain: thro SenateSense Q&A - capitalise on post-event enthusiasm. - create on-going discussions around the issues. - develop rich content around complex problems.
- Convert: identify hot topics and cross -sell your expertise - leverage freemium content to drive sales of products and expertise.
- Track: with Senate metrics - track ROI. - surface new areas of interest as they arise. - identify key areas for business development.